From Obama Trampling The Constitution
A Nation Under Law
The United States is a nation under law. The supreme law of the land is the constitution, which specifies the powers that the executive, judicial, and legislative branches of government can have. Powers not specified for the federal government are left to the States.
The constitution is one of the wonders of the modern world. The way it divides powers, tends to keep any branch from becoming overwhelmingly powerful and tends to keep any politician from holding on to too much power for any period of time. The founding fathers understood human nature. They crafted a remarkable constitution that reflects the understanding of how tyranny arose in Europe so that those European mistakes would not be repeated in the United States.
Obama not only wants to rewrite this constitution, but he has acted in ways that are against the constitution. He has trampled on the constitution just like the Jon McNaughton painting above shows.
Obama Tramples The Constitution
- Bypassing Congress, Obama has signed an unconstitutional executive order allowing 800,000 illegal aliens to remain in the US.
- Obama had a congressional supercommittee decide spending cuts. The constitution says that the House and the Senate are supposed to do that.
- Obama wants to regulate guns. The constitution gives citizens the right to bear arms.
- Congress twice rejected Obama's Dream Act to give amnesty to illegal aliens. So Obama decided to bypass Congress and just not enforce immigration laws against illegal aliens.
- Obama put into place the TSA that takes what amounts to naked images and employs pat-downs that touch intimate body parts. This is a violation of the 4th amendment to the constitution.
- Obama's Cap and Trade bill would cut greenhouse gas emissions. At current energy prices, it would effective cost each family almost $2000 by 2020. The bill failed to pass Congress. So Obama bypassed Congress by using the EPA to do the enforcement instead. How could EPA have this authority? The EPA declared carbon dioxide a health hazard!
- Obama sponsored the health care bill, now known as Obamacare. The bill would force people to buy health insurance. But the constitution does not give the government authority to force people to buy any commodity. The bill also infringes on the States 10th amendment rights.
- Obama went to war with Libya. The constitution stays that only congress has the power to declare war.
- Obama's National Defense Authorization Act permits the US military to detain US citizens indefinitely without trial. The constitution says that every citizen has the right to due process.
- Obama is not a natural born citizen. The constitution says that the president must be a natural born citizen.
If we want our flag to stand proud we must undo Obamacracy. We must defeat Obama in 2012.
Anti Obama Fact
How in the world can we trust him?